The Eldorado High School Parent Organization (EPO) serves to:
- Foster communication between parents and school
- Provide a forum for parent concerns
- Bring into closer relationship the home and school so that parents, staff and community may cooperate effectively in the education of the students at Eldorado High School (EHS)
- Encourage parent involvement at EHS through working committees directed toward the betterment of EHS
- Eldorado Community Newsletter, sent electronically four times per year
- Academic Letter Program, which recognizes student scholastic achievement
- Fall Frenzy, campus wide clean-up and campus improvement by volunteer help from students, parents, and community members
- Provide parent representation on EHS and APS administrative committees
- Recognition of EHS faculty and staff
- Monthly Department lunches for staff and faculty
- Recruit parent volunteers to help in the media center/book room as well as proctoring exams as needed
Funding for EPO activities comes from membership dues paid by Eldorado families. This year our goal is to have 100% participation from our Eldorado community.
The suggested membership is $35 per family, but any amount is greatly appreciated. Treasurer’s reports and budget are available upon request.
Click HERE to download the EPO membership form.
Please mail your dues to:
Eldorado Parent Organization
11300 Montgomery Boulevard, NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87111