Skip to main content

New Students & Incoming Freshman Information

You must fill out a transfer request at the APS Transfer Office at 6400 Uptown Blvd., Albuquerque.

Forms are available February 1st prior to the school year that your student intends to begin. Please call APS Transfer Office at 855-9050 or 855-9040 to get more details.

To enroll a new student mid-term, please call the school (505-296-4871) to get all the documentation you need to bring to the school when enrolling.

The CEC and CNM offer courses that are of interest and are not offered at EHS. (Learn Russian, Japanese, specialized vocational courses, AP classes.) CNM will also give college credit.

For more information visit the COUNSELING section of our website and click the DUAL ENROLLMENT link.

4/16/18 11:49 AM
8/21/19 7:55 AM
9/5/19 8:43 PM
4/16/18 11:49 AM