2024 AP Exam Information
2024 AP exam registration deadline: 10/28/23. Cost per test: $98. (If on Free or Reduced Lunch, contact Ms. Salcido (Room A11B or firstname.lastname@example.org) for reduced fee!)
Nov. 4, 2023 is late registration deadline with additional $10 late fee.
*Students in courses commencing in the Spring semester (i.e., Spring semester AP Macroeconomics), will be able to complete both steps for the corresponding exam between January 29 - March 2, 2024 (without penalty. Any students can register during this spring window for AP exams for a $40 late fee.
- Eldorado HS 2023-2024 AP Exam Registration Information
- Register and Pay for AP Exams here
- 2024 AP Exam Calendar
Questions? Contact Testing Coordinator Ms. Salcido: email@example.com
Make sure you know your username & password! Check here at your MyAP College Board log-in page
Log in and check what email address you have listed in your College Board AP account. Add a personal email address which you can access AFTER you graduate from EHS and no longer have access to your APS GMail account. College Board sends students frequent emails about AP exam readiness.
Send your scores to the college of your choice by College Board's deadline (usually in June), or CB will charge you a fee!
- Login to College Board
- Go to "My AP Profile"
- Click on the "Score Send" tab
- Indicate the college of your choice, so they can receive your AP scores!
- College Board AP Hotline for students
What to Bring to in Person Paper and Pencil Exams
For in-person AP exams, bring:
- sharpened #2 pencils with good erasers (College Board discourages mechanical pencils)
- pencil sharpener
- blur or black pens
- calculator (math or Physics)
- ruler or straight-edge (Physics)
- water/drinks & snacks (eating & drinking allowed during breaks outside)
Don't bring into the testing room
- smart watch
- any device that accesses the internet