Skip To Main Content

Class of 2024: Just for Seniors!

Join the 12th Grade Counseling Google Classroom for important info!

Looking for info on graduation and senior activities? Here's Senior Info from Activities!

Remind Texts

Sign up for important info and announcements for the Class of 2024 via Remind texts:

  • Last names A - E: text @ehs2024a-e to 81010
  • Last names F - J:  text @ehs2024f-j to 81010
  • Last names K - O: text @ehs2024k-o to 81010
  • Last names P - T:  text @ehs2024p-t to 81010
  • Last names U - Z: text @ehs2024u-z to 81010


Sending Official Transcript to Colleges or Scholarship Agencies

Your official transcript is an important part of your college application. Many colleges partner with Parchment, a website our Registrar uses to send out transcripts. When you have decided what college(s) you're applying to, go to Parchment, create a free account, and order your official transcript sent to the college(s). (It may seem that you'll be charged money, but you won't.)

Parchment Do's & Don'ts:

  • Do type the full name of the college when you're searching for where to send your official transcript (e.g., University of New Mexico, not UNM)
  • Do take your time creating your account; if you make errors, it could be a big problem!
  • Don't send an Unofficial transcript to a college; it's fine to order one just for yourself.
  • Remember: you're ordering your official transcript; our Registrar will then send it to each college you select. You are not sending the college your transcript yourself!

Final Transcripts

When you decide which college you'll be attending, order your FINAL transcript to prove to that college that you've graduated. Go to Parchment, order the transcript, and select "hold for grades", so the Registrar knows to send it after your final grades are in and the graduation date is printed on the transcript.

Exceptions To Using Parchment

If you're applying to out-of-state colleges that use Common Application, Coalition Application or other specialized applications, Ms. Velhagen or your counselor (whoever you are working with on your recommendation) will upload your transcript, so DON'T request it from Parchment in this case.

Unofficial Transcripts

You can print your unofficial transcript from the Course History tab in ParentVUE and StudentVUE. If your GPA and class rank are not available in this format, you can order one sent to yourself via Parchment or email your counselor for a copy of your unofficial transcript.

Financial Aid Support For Seniors!

Fill out the FAFSA

You can fill out the FAFSA anytime during the year starting December 31, 2023 --the sooner the better, though -- and watch for colleges' "priority FAFSA deadlines". 

$500 scholarship drawing! Once you've completed the FAFSA, enter your name in this drawing! It's only for NM seniors are we HAVE had Eldorado students win!

Find Scholarships

Check out this scholarship list compiled by APS, and look up scholarships & sign up for scholarship search engines listed on the EHS Counseling website Scholarships page.

Check out these college & career videos on important topics by Ms. Velhagen!

Research Colleges

Check out some of the helpful search engines on the EHS Counseling website College Resources page. Look back over your YouScience Career Assessment results, too, for personalized suggestions!

ACT & SAT Frequently Asked Questions


You Science! Don't forget to log into your You Science career assessment account and make sure it's linked to your PERSONAL email instead of APS, before you graduate! You have access to this valuable info for 10 years!