Skip To Main Content


Contact Information

  • Ms. Carol Ellis
    Eldorado's Registrar

    Phone: (505) 296-4871 x35071

Official Transcripts

Our School Registrar sends official transcripts to colleges, educational institutions, and scholarship agencies.

To request your official transcript: Create a free Parchment "New Learner" account and indicate where you want your transcript(s) sent. This is a free service! (You will see a fee listed for each transcript but APS covers this fee.) (NOTE: You will need to have ACT and/or College Board (SAT) send your test scores directly to colleges separately.)

Parchment Do's & Don'ts

  • DO type the full name of the college when you're searching for where to send your official transcript (e.g., University of New Mexico, not UNM)
  • DO take your time creating your account; if you make errors, it could be a big problem!
  • DON'T send an Unofficial transcript to a college; it's fine to order one just for yourself.
  • REMEMBER: you're ordering your official transcript; our Registrar will then send it to each college you select. YOU are not sending the college your transcript yourself!

Seniors: Final Transcripts

When you've decided where you'll be attending college, you must order a Final Transcript to be sent to the college of your choice. Do this through whichever process your college prefers: Parchment, mailing by Registrar, Common App, SendEDU, or other procedure specified by your college. If you don't order your Final Transcript, a hold will be placed on your college account and you won't be able to register for classes!

Unofficial Transcripts

Find a copy of your unofficial transcript on StudentVue, order it sent to yourself on Parchment, or ask your counselor for a copy!

NCAA Policy: Test Score Reporting

NCAA does NOT accept ACT and/or SAT scores sent on official transcripts. Students must arrange to have their test scores sent directly from ACT or College Board (SAT) to NCAA (select code 9999). NCAA rules require that ALL test scores must be reported.

Transcripts: FAQS

Are you 18 or older? Your parent/guardian cannot order your transcript for you. The registrar needs your official signature.

Diplomas can be withheld from students who owe money for transcripts. Don't let those small fees add up! Check with the Registrar to see if you owe money. Remember: official transcripts cost $1 each after the first four.

Applying to Colleges using Common Application or SendEDU?

These specific college application programs require that transcripts be uploaded electronically by your counselor . In this case, please work directly with your counselor to ensure your transcripts -- including the required Midyear and Final Transcripts -- are uploaded. Colleges will specify on their websites which application process(es) they accept.