The mission of the Eldorado High School Instructional Council is to improve instruction and enhance student learning.
The IC will meet our mission by:
- Improving excellence in education for the school stakeholders.
- Implementing the EHS vision and mission statement.
- Implementing the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and other standards across the curriculum and supporting the Educational Plan for Student Success (EPSS) goals of Eldorado High School.
- Identifying potential areas of growth to impact our students in a positive way.
- Preparing and supporting teachers in their delivery of the CCSS.
- Providing constituents a voice through their IC representatives to arrive at a consensus for issues that affect any school-wide instructional issue.
- Following protocols as provided within the Negotiated Agreement and the related policies of the Albuquerque Public Schools Board of Education, and the Public Education Department of New Mexico.