Skip to main content

Class of 2020

senior end of year items

Watch the New Mexico 2020 College Signing Day video here! Many Eldorado seniors uploaded their pictures! 

FINAL TRANSCRIPT: all college-bound students need to fill out a request for their final transcript. All colleges require you to submit a transcript showing you graduated. When you have decided what college you are going to, fill out your final transcript request via Parchment. You MUST select "Hold for Grades" on the Order Details page to let Registrar Ms. Ellis know this is your final transcript request; she will send it to the college of your choice after you graduate.

EXCEPTIONS TO USING PARCHMENT: if you will be attending a college that you applied to using Common Application or Coalition Application, contact the counselor who worked with you/wrote your recommendation, so that they can submit a final transcript for you through Common or Coalition App instead.

Texas Tech University: UPDATE! They now accept Parchment!

NEED AN UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT? You can now print your unofficial transcript from the Course History tab in ParentVUE and StudentVUE. 

Seniors only! Last chance to apply for Academic Letter or Bar!  Letter application here and Bar application here. Academic Letter requires 4 semesters of 3.5 or higher GPA, and Academic Bar requires 6 semesters of 3.5 or higher GPA.  If you submit an application your transcript will be verified with the registrar. Students may only receive one letter and one bar during their time at EHS. Applications are due, via email only, to by Friday, May 15, 2020.  For students who qualify, certificates, letters, and bars will be mailed to the address on your application.