Skip to main content

Crossroads Counselor

How to Refer...

Are you concerned about a friend or loved one? Mrs. Medved is Eldorado's Crossroads Counselor who specializes in substance and alcohol abuse and is available to all Eldorado students for individual, confidential counseling support. Any student may seek support for themselves (or refer another student that is using substances) if they feel worried or concerned. Additionally, students may receive Crossroads Counseling support if their friend or family member is using or abusing alcohol and/or other substances. Students may drop by the office (across from the 9th grade office in Academy building) anytime 7:15 am-2:00 pm or email for an appointment.

The referral form (see below for link) for teachers, students, parents or other school staff to refer a student to Mrs. Medved is below. You can download the form and fill it out and email it to Mrs. Medved or return it to the 9th Grade Academy Office. You may choose to be anonymous and your referral will be kept confidential. 

Crossroads Logo

        Crossroads counselor                                     for                                          Eldorado high school        Mrs. Medved, MA.ED

This is MY GOOGLE site with TONS of Resources for students, parents and OUR community. Check this out! The link is below!

Parent Involvement Program (PIP)

(PIP) is an alternative to long term student suspensions for drug and alcohol violations. Parents attend with their child as part of their consequence. Parents may also request to attend with their student on a voluntary basis if they have a substance abuse concern. Students and their parents attend a series of evening sessions addressing:

  • Communication
  • Adolescent brain development
  • Problem-Solving skills
  • Parent/Teen issues
  • Teen alcohol & drug use



(505) 296-4871 x35176

Office location:

Academy Building across from 9th grade office